Click on Application button and download Scholarship Application.
- Applicants must be current members of ISB
- Applicants must be senior in high school or college student
- Applicants must have a GPA of 2.5
- Applicants will write an essay on the given topic, not to exceed 400 words
- Applicants will submit a type essay (handwritten essay will not be excepted)
- Provide a copy of High School Transcript
- Sent essays will be postmarked to address below by May 15th 2020
- The Scholarship winner(s) will be selected based on school and community involvement, financial need, scholastic performance and essay
- Winning applicants will provide name and address of the college/trade school for check issuance.