This year the offices of President and Treasurer are up for election. If you feel you or anyone you know want to help out please follow the guidelines set up in our bylaws.
A. Elections and Terms of Office
1. All officers shall be elected by a simple majority vote of the general membership,
including absentee ballots at the ISB Jamboree.
2. The Executive Board shall serve as the Nominating Committee. The nomination
period shall be from January 1st to June 30th of each year. The Executive Board
shall make nominations and shall accept from any member submitting their
nomination with the signatures of five (5) supporting members.
3. All officers shall be elected for a term of two (2) years. The President and
Secretary shall have alternating terms with the Vice President and Treasurer.
4. Vacancies shall be filled by appointment made by the Executive Board for the
unexpired term of office vacated.
5. An elected officer can be removed for cause by a two-thirds majority vote of the
6. Officers shall not receive any salaries for their services.